IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES This website (the “Website”) is intended solely to provide general information about ORRY LLC (together with its affiliates, “Orry,” “we,” “our,” or “us”), its services to entrepreneurs and management teams, and its personnel. Nothing on the Website is directed at or should be relied upon by any investors or prospective investors in any vehicle managed by Orry. Orry does not intend to solicit or make its investment advisory services available to the general public. Under no circumstances should any information provided on this Website be considered as an offer soliciting the purchase or sale of any security or interest in any pooled investment vehicle sponsored by Orry nor should it be construed as an offer to provide investment advisory services. Such offers or solicitations will be made separately and only by means of the confidential offering documents of the specific pooled investment vehicles which should be read in their entirety, and only to those who, among other requirements, meet certain qualifications under federal securities laws.Nothing on this Website constitutes investment, accounting, tax or legal advice or is a recommendation that you purchase, sell or hold any security or other investment or that you pursue any investment style or strategy. Views expressed in “posts” by any individuals (including any podcasts, videos, and social media) are those of the individual quoted therein and are not the views of Orry. Any opinions expressed on this Website are subject to change.Any investments or portfolio companies described or referred to on this Website are not representative of all investments made by funds managed by Orry and there can be no assurance that the investments described are, or will be, profitable or that other investments made in the future will have similar character or results.
1. WEBSITE CONTENT The Website and its content (“Content”) is owned by Orry, its affiliates and/or third parties. The Website and its Content, including any research published by Orry, is protected by one or more copyrights, patents, database rights, trademarks, service marks and/or other intellectual property and proprietary rights that are owned by Orry, our affiliates and/or third parties. You may not decompose, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise deconstruct all or any portion of the Website or its Content. You may not publish, broadcast, retransmit, reproduce, repackage, frame, commercially exploit, create any derivative of or otherwise redistribute all or any portion of the Website or its Content, including any research published by Orry, without Orry's express written permission. You may print copies of any accessible portion of the Website only for your own personal use. You may discuss information you learn from the Website with your financial, legal or tax advisors, and others with whom you share investment decisions. You may not remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notice or legend contained on (or printed from) the Website. You may not post, publish, broadcast, commercially exploit or otherwise use Orry's logo or trademark for any purpose without Orry's express written permission.
A. PASSWORD If we provide you with a password, you must keep your password and certain Content confidential. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your password. You accept full responsibility for any use of your password. You must notify us immediately of any actual or suspected loss, theft, or unauthorized use of your password. You may not disclose any Content that is contained within the password protected portion of the Website to any third party, except to your financial, legal, or tax advisors, and others with whom you share investment decisions. We are not obligated to inquire as to the authority or propriety of any use of or action taken under your password. We will not be responsible for any loss to you that arises from such use or action or from your failure to comply with these provisions.
C. LIABILITYThere are various risks you assume in relying on the Content. Dated Content speaks only as of the date indicated. We make reasonable efforts to provide accurate Content, but at times we may not promptly update or correct the Website even if we are aware it is inaccurate, outdated, or otherwise inappropriate. We may change all or any portion of the Website at any time without notice to you. You agree we are not liable for any action you take or decision you make in reliance on any Content.We are not liable for any technological problems and any impact they may have. All or any portion of the Website may not be available and may not function properly at any time. We make reasonable efforts to avoid technological problems, but at any time, the Website may have and may cause technological problems such as viruses and other damaging computer programming routines or engines. We take reasonable security precautions when using the Internet, telephone, or other means to transport data or other communications, but we disclaim liability for any interception of data or communications.
D. THIRD-PARTY SITES Certain Content contained on the Website has been obtained from third-party sources, including companies in which funds managed by Orry have invested. While taken from sources believed to be reliable, Orry has not independently verified such information and makes no representations about the enduring accuracy of the information or its appropriateness for a given situation. We do not endorse the opinions of, or warrant the accuracy of facts or other Content contributed by, any third party. Any projections, estimates, forecasts, targets, prospects and/or opinions expressed in these materials are subject to change without notice and may differ or be contrary to opinions expressed by others.
3. SECURE We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Website is secure, but we do not guarantee the security of the Website. We are not liable for any damage or injury caused by the performance or failure of performance of all or any portion of the Website. We are not liable for any defects, delays, or errors in or resulting from your use of the Website.The Website may link to or integrate with other websites operated or content provided by third parties, and such other websites may link to this Website. Orry has no control over any such other websites or their content and we are not responsible for information on any third-party website that is referenced in, or accessible or connected by hyperlink to, the Website. If you access any third-party website through the Website or otherwise, you do so at your own risk. Hyperlinks to or from the Website do not constitute an endorsement of such websites, the content of the websites, or the operators of the websites. Orry is providing these links to you only as a convenience. Orry will have no liability arising out of or related to such websites or their content. You release and hold Orry harmless from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website or service.
4. DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES We disclaim all warranties with respect to the website that the law allows us to disclaim.
6. WITHDRAW CONSENT This disclaimer of liability applies to any and all damages or injury, including those caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of or use of any asset, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
7. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT NOTIFICATION PROCEDURES If you believe that any Content violates yours or a third party's copyright, please notify us by providing the following information:
An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website;Your address, telephone number and email address;A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; andA statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or duly authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.